By providing access to media files from anywhere in the world, Cinegy Cineweb adds flexibility, efficiency and convenience to the cinegy workflow production process. Changes made to database content via the web application are immediately stored on the Cinegy Archive server. Users can collaborate on a variety of tasks, including the content of bins, quick selection, and logging incoming material.
Concurrent access is available to all permitted users, with the number of simultaneous connections dependent on server capacity and network bandwidth.
Cinegy Cineweb is highly customizable. Both its front-end and functionality can be adapted to the individual organizations needs. Similarly, the web portal can be customized to match the corporate identity and functionality requirements.
Cinegy Cineweb users can navigate through all of the material in their Cinegy Archive. In the Cinegy Cineweb explorer view, the content of the Cinegy Archive is represented as a tree of folders containing objects such as clipbins, rolls and sequences. The familiar explorer interface makes it easy to create and manage items.
The clipbin interface includes a storyboard view and a table view, allowing users to see all of their material at a glance, and easily sort items and edit metadata. A clip can be opened and played by a simple double click. The player window offers all the features necessary to view and rough edit material. Changes made to database content are immediately stored on the Cinegy Archive server.
A sophisticated search engine simplifies media browsing and material preparation. It takes just a few seconds to locate required media assets.
- Remotely manage material. Create, delete, rename and move folders and bins.
- Quickly and easily manage metadata stored against clips, using the clipbin table view.
- Play clips in clipbins and rolls. Play clipbins as sequences, set markers and create sub-clips
- Easily locate clip origins.
- While viewing clips in the Cinegy Cineweb player, playback can be controlled via keyboard or mouse. Volume can be adjusted with the volume slider or turned off via the mute option.
- System information, media timecode and duration information can be displayed in the viewer.
- A sophisticated search engine allows video material and documents to be located quickly.
- The Cinegy Cineweb interface can be used with predesigned templates (included) or customized to fit an organizations corporate identity.
Cinegy Cineweb includes sophisticated security features to prevent unauthorized access to the media archive. Logging on to the web portal requires a username and password along with a correct domain name and workgroup. Authentication is performed with Active Directory or LDAP to determine if a users authentication is valid.
User access rights and feature availability can be set on an individual basis using the Cinegy Enterprise Manager tool. Individual web users can be granted full rights, read-only rights or no rights.