Cinegy Workflow encompasses every aspect of media production, including real-time media ingest in multiple quality levels, automatic shot detection, speech recognition, advanced logging, production notes, voice annotation, rights management, digital asset management, search and retrieval, sequencing, storyboarding, non-linear editing, workgroup collaboration, remote screening, review and approval, conform and playout. It also manages multi-media output for web and to DVD or Blu-Ray.
Core components of Cinegy Workflow
Cinegy Ingest multi-format SD and/or HD encoding using Cinegy software encoders, providing highest quality to 720p or 1080i resolution.
Cinegy Desktop a universal production tool combining search and browse of the Cinegy Archive asset management system with a highly customizable logger, and a powerful real-time NLE that can work with long GOP MPEG2 / H.264 in SD and HD. It also offers virtually limitless import/export capabilities to third party NLEs and automation systems.
Cinegy Archive a digital asset management solution seamlessly integrated into all Cinegy products. It facilitates the creation, updating and maintenance of metadata in each step of the production workflow.
Cinegy Air a real-time playout and broadcast automation system for SD or HD. It supports multi-channel and multi-format playout to air or online streaming.
Additional products in the Cinegy Workflow suite provide tools for web access, post production and automated transcoding and batch processing, as well as software for building an IP-based workflow.
Cinegy Workflow is an intuitive solution conceived by media professionals for media professionals. It works with any type of media and redefines the concepts of archiving, production and automation for the digital age.
- Works with all types of media content, from tape and live feeds through streaming data, pictures, audio and other data formats.
- Easy-to-use tools allow an integrated media analysis with automatic scene recognition (thumbnails and indexing) as well as optional speech recognition.
- Media-orientated database, from ingest via online editing functions through completion and playout, all features are fully integrated in one system.
- Offers content in an individual configurable format for all purposes. Cinegy Workflow can be used purely as a database or as a multimedia browser. It can serve as a connection between online and offline edit, or between production and post.
- Enables a tapeless workflow, with content accessible anywhere in the world via cinegy cineweb.
- Full control and rights management for each step of digital workflow, from ingest through edit, final approval and playout.
- Cinegy Workflow enables third party NLE integration, plus support for MXF, AAF, XDCAM, HDV, DVB, and dozens of other formats and interfaces. (That includes native MXF ingest.) Cinegys browser tool allows insertion of Cinegy objects directly from the cinegy media archive database to AVID systems.
- Multi-database support permitting the use of multiple databases. That could include a master/slave database configuration, multiple locations or a separation of active and archived databases to improve performance.
Cinegy Workflow can be configured to suit the needs of many different types of users, including broadcasters, professional film and television producers, corporate media departments, advertising agencies, national archives and educational institutions.