Cinegy Workflow Express is a complete workflow solution for broadcast or video production, it transforms passive media assets into an active archive. The heart of the system is the Cinegy Archive database, which provides continuous tracking and accumulation of metadata. Cinegy Workflow Express also includes a variety of integrated production tools that can be used on any archived media to speed up the production process.
Cinegy Workflow Express is designed for media organizations with a high volume of video and audio assets that need to be archived and quickly retrieved for re-use in content creation. That includes production companies, corporate media departments, educational institutions and others who understand the importance of smart digital asset management.
Video file import & export
Cinegy Workflow Express can import video in a wide variety of formats including AVI, QuickTime, DV, Real Media, Windows Media and MPEG. It can also import sequentially-numbered TIFF or Targa image sequences. Cinegy Workflow Express can convert and encode almost any type of video format for export. It can also print directly to tape, create DVD authoring-compliant MPEG2 files, and export to a video server.
Cinegy Workflow Express offers real-time ingest of uncompressed video with hardware support for DV, HDV, P2, XDCAM, IP video streams and DVB-S. Realtime SDI video ingest is available with Cinegy Workflow Express SDI.
Cinegy Workflow Express supports HD material, offering ingest, logging, editing and export in the same manner as standard definition material. (Real-time HDSDI-based ingest is available in the Cinegy Workflow product range.)
- ingest and encoding of video and audio into the Cinegy Archive database
- automatic scene/shot detection
- capturing of closed caption metadata
- logging of additional metadata on clip or sub-clip level
- basic logging or advanced logging with HTML templates
- output to file or tape, export to a video server or third-party NLE
- seamlessly integrate with other Cinegy products including Cinegy Cineweb for remote web access and Cinegy Air for playout automation
Desktop Editing Features include:
- Standard controls for viewing video material, including playback control with a mouse, jumping to events and shuffling.
- Full text, advanced and federated search capabilities.
- Insert clips into a timeline via drag-and-drop, bins, clip viewer or copy and paste. Sequences can be created from a timeline or from an explorer window.
- Two-point or four-point trimming functionality. Trimming via keyboard or jog-shuttle.
- Finishing effects, including mixing, flop a clip, speed changes, freeze frames, and video opacity.
- Titler for creative titles.
- Audio functions including change audio channel, split and span, volume and balance adjustment, audio synchronization and voiceover recording.