Previous page

interscreen Japan Y.K.

Location: Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan

One of Japans's very few fully foreign owned HD / 4K / Cine sales companies, more than 90% of trade as rock solid, reliable but very quiet source for reselling dealers in Europe and US since 1981 and just the remaining 10% to individual production companies and and free lance camera staff, only if contacted for specific gear.  Literally - and you ll only know if you try  - best deals on used HD / 4K / Cine gear in southeast Asia.  Main office languages english and japanese  however german, french and italian also served. Used email gearlist to global dealers and private OB-Vans / production companies weekly or bi-weekly. Domestic shipments within Japan using Yamato or Sagawa  as well as daily global shipments from and to Tokyo with own discounted  FEDEX, DHL and at times UPS accounts.