1. Avid has unveiled Interplay Central – a web-based portal that allows content owners to manage their assets more efficiently by accessing them remotely
2. Avid has also launched Interplay Central Mobile – an app for field journalists to use for browsing or viewing news stories and for editing story content on the move – whether connected or disconnected to the network. Interplay Central Mobile is enabling the broadcast news industry to work more efficiently
3. Avid InGame has also been launched – an entire end-to-end video production solution that enables sports marketing organisations to deliver experiences to fans at stadium sporting events. Based on the demand to entertain fans at a venue and to attract more revenue, Avid InGame allows organisations to quickly create and display content, such as promos, on scoreboards and screens throughout the venue.
4. Avid has also expanded its open ISIS shared-storage platform with Avid ISIS 5000-16,a 16TB entry point that offers the same performance as the ISIS 5000-32 range. It’s ideal for small-to-mid-sized post production facilities rental houses, broadcasters, educational institutions, and government agencies
5. New EUCON partner support with Assimilate, Image Solution and Pomfort has also been announced – enabling content creators to use the Avid Artist Color to control the grading features of Assimilate Scratch, Image Systems Nucoda and Pomfort Silverstack SET Edition.