Color Finale (www.colorfinale.com), the highly popular macOS-only colour grading plug-in for Final Cut Pro X (FCPX) from UK company ColorTrix, has been superseded by Color Finale 2 and Color Finale 2 Pro.
The new Color Finale 2 toolset adds a host of new color grading and image processing tools above the standard color grading tools that ship with FCPX, and has been specifically designed to remove the need for Editors to move themselves and their content to an external dedicated colour grading system.
Key new Color Finale 2 features include:
• Masking – shape based and free form keying for selective color grading
• Area Tracker – track masks on moving picture elements
• Film Emulation Tools – add customizable digital grain
• Shot Matching toolset – semi-automate primary color correction for shot matching
• LUT Manager – auto-locate, live preview, and export of LUTs and Presets
• Modern Sharpening algorithm – enhance perception of focus in soft areas of shots
• Video Analysis Tools – locate and correct technical image anomalies
Color Finale 2 for Mac ($99) and Color Finale 2 Pro for Mac ($149) are available to purchase now from www.colorfinale.com