Stands # 7.G41 (Main) and 13.293 (Connected World)
Digital Rapids is bringing our complete range of tools and solutions for transforming and distributing media to IBC 2011. Digital Rapids connects content to opportunity, providing the leading tools, technology and expertise for bringing live and on-demand video to wider audiences and the latest viewing platforms. Enabling superior multi-screen viewing experiences, powerful file-based workflows and efficient business-to-business content distribution, our solutions span video ingest, encoding, transcoding, management, streaming and delivery.
Our complete solutions portfolio will be featured on our main stand, number 7.G41, with select demonstrations also featured at stand 13.293 in the Connected World area. Digital Rapids will also again power the encoding of content for the IBC TV News website and mobile delivery.
Featured solutions will include:
High-Volume, Automated, Multi-Screen Transcoding
* Digital Rapids Transcode Manager 2.0 (new!) -- The next generation of our enterprise-class, multi-screen media file transcoding software will make its IBC debut. Transcode Manager 2.0, built on the groundbreaking new Kayak application platform, combines outstanding quality, intelligent automation and exceptional performance for transforming high volumes of media between dozens of acquisition, production, archive and distribution formats. New features include sophisticated, logic-driven process automation with rich metadata support; greater deployment flexibility; and scalability beyond facilities into the cloud, with seamless integration between on-premises and cloud-based media processing.
Encoding and Streaming for Live Multi-Screen Delivery and Broadcast
* StreamZ Live Broadcast (new!)-- The new, carrier-grade StreamZ Live Broadcast hybrid live encoder combines Digital Rapids’ renowned multi-screen output versatility and quality with robust features for the unique demands of broadcast, cable, telco and satellite television operations. StreamZ Live Broadcast features simultaneous encoding for ‘traditional’ television applications and ‘any-screen’ delivery including mobile phones, tablets, PCs, IPTV, game consoles and more – all in a single encoder.
* StreamZ Live IP -- StreamZ Live IP offers the flexible, top-quality encoding and streaming capabilities of the StreamZ Live family in a dedicated configuration for transcoding live IP-based sources. The StreamZ Live IP ABR model supports single or multi-program Transport Stream inputs and the same flexible output capabilities as the award-winning StreamZHD Live ABR adaptive streaming encoder for reaching devices from mobile phones and tablets to PCs and connected TVs. Multiple StreamZ Live IP encoders can be combined with the Digital Rapids Broadcast Manager software for enterprise-class management, automation, monitoring and failover.
* StreamZHD Live ABR -- The industry’s highest-quality Adaptive Bit Rate streaming system, StreamZHD Live ABR encodes and streams live HD and SD content in multiple simultaneous bit rates and resolutions for delivery through the latest generation of adaptive streaming technologies from Adobe, Apple and Microsoft. StreamZHD Live ABR combines the benefits of adaptive streaming with superior performance, quality and enterprise-class management capabilities to form the ideal adaptive bit rate streaming platform.
* TouchStream -- TouchStream portable live streaming appliances combine our renowned output quality and flexible features with unparalleled ease of use through an intuitive touch-screen interface. The latest version of TouchStream will be demonstrated, featuring new remote management and control capabilities.
Versatile, Multi-Format Ingest & Encoding
* StreamZHD --The latest version of the software for our versatile StreamZHD multi-format, live and file-based encoding system will be showcased. Featuring the industry’s deepest feature set, StreamZHD provides unmatched quality, flexibility, format support and efficient automation for transforming media for applications from post production and archive to multi-screen live and on-demand distribution.
Business-to-Business Content Delivery for Contribution and Distribution
* MediaMesh -- The MediaMesh content delivery system combines the robust Digital Rapids C2 transfer technology with flexible, full-featured sending and receiving appliances providing faster, easier and more secure transfer of media files between content providers, contributors, aggregators and distribution partners over IP networks and satellite with significant cost savings.