Densitron (stand C9032), a creator of display technology and a global leader in monitor and embedded computing solutions, has unveiled details of its new UReady™ TFT Rackmount Display range for easy, seamless integration into 1U and 2U rackmount systems. These displays, shown for the first time at NAB, deliver around twice the resolution of those of similar size currently, underpinning Densitron’s recent major investment in developing unparalleled products specifically for the broadcast sector.
Designed to meet the challenging wear and tear of the industry, the UReady™ range delivers exceptional resolution for the form factors involved, as well as high brightness and outstanding readability at all viewing angles. It also offers a streamlined experience with Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT) and Haptic feedback technology as standard.
“Densitron recently made the strategic decision to use its 40 years of extensive experience in displays to develop original products for the broadcast industry. This has been a major commitment backed by a significant research and development investment into creating products that will make life easier for broadcast equipment manufacturers. The new UReady™ family of products are among the first results of this decision and we are very excited to launch them at NAB 2018,” says Chris Goodhall, Global Business Development Director – Broadcast for Densitron.
Manufactured at Densitron’s Asian facility, the new UReady™ range comprises:
1U rackmount displays:
- The UReady™ 16600
- This 6.6” display offers unprecedented 222 ppi resolution combined with excellent backlight brightness and contrast and IPS technology for wider viewing angle, enabling the creation of the perfect GUI and a robust, high-performing solution for all production environments. (Dimensions: 178.4 x 40 x 3.35)
- The UReady™ 14300
- A smaller 4.3” display with the very wide viewing angle needed for broadcast applications ensuring the display is easy to read in all conditions and outdoors. Its size makes it ideal for any 1U rackmounted and UMD (under monitor display) applications. (Dimensions: 105.24 x 34 x 3.60)
- The UReady™ 29000T
- The slimline format and extended screen size of this model – unparalleled in the industry – allows for the inclusion of buttons and switches, if required, while still presenting maximum opportunities to create a high performance, touchscreen GUI. Haptic touch technology is also available as standard to simulate the feel of push button control. (Dimensions: 237 x 58.95 x 4)
- The UReady™ 28000T
- Incorporating the latest in PCT and IPS technologies, this display also provides exceptional resolution and viewing angles and a generous touchscreen display area for creative GUI design within a 2U rackmount system where haptic touch technology is also available as standard. (Dimensions: 249.2 x 89 x 7.26)
- The UReady™ 28001H with Mechanical Housing
- We also offer a variant of our popular UReady28000T TFT display which comes integrated within a specially designed mechanical housing unit. This ready-to-go unit offers seamless installation into existing pre-designed rackmount casings, and eliminates potential issues associated when adding haptic touch technology such as vibration and movement.
For more information visit the Densitron website.
| display technology
| broadcast solutions
| NAB 2018
| NAB 2018
Submitted by Whiteoaks (Whiteoaks)
View author's directory page