At IBC 2019, Grass Valley will renew its deep commitment to providing leadership to the industry, leveraging its long history of strength and stability to drive innovations through collaboration. Visitors to the Grass Valley booth (#9.A01) will see a number of new product launches and enhancements, along with live demonstrations of its applications-based solutions. In addition, Grass Valley will highlight collaborations with industry partners that deliver benefits to both the industry and its customers through the GV Technology Alliance (GVTA). With a raft of customer announcements and product launches planned, Grass Valley will also cement its position as an industry front-runner across areas such as IP workflows and remote / at-home production.
“Grass Valley is the industry leader in helping customers leverage IP and 4K UHD solutions as they increase their capability to deliver captivating content on any device. Greater workflow flexibility and efficiency is now more critical for broadcasters and production companies than ever before and we have responded by reducing reliance on proprietary hardware and delivering advanced software platforms that are easily and quickly deployed,” says Tim Shoulders, president of Grass Valley. “Advancements like this are made possible by the deep relationships we have with our customers as we work closely together to ensure the right solutions are being developed to solve the right problems.”
One such relationship results in an exciting live OB demonstration on the Grass Valley stand. GV and NEP UK are joining forces to demonstrate NEP’s Ceres truck, the benchmark all-IP OB truck in which the core IP processing is handled by Grass Valley solutions. Show attendees will learn how Ceres leverages Grass Valley’s open IP systems to deliver the high levels of scalability and flexibility that are critical to today’s live production environments.
Making its IBC debut, the GV Technology Alliance (GVTA) is a new program in which technology and solutions providers partner with Grass Valley to create integrated solutions that extend the Grass Valley portfolio. An area of the Grass Valley booth will be dedicated to several GVTA partners showing a wide range of systems and solutions that result from integrations with Grass Valley workflow components. The GVTA showcase will underline how the program delivers improved purchasing confidence and selection; a simplified procurement process; and reduced deployment risk for customers.
“We believe we’re in an ideal situation to provide the leadership our industry needs right now,” Shoulders continued. “We’ve emerged from our years of inorganic growth activity in a position of strength and our primary focus is on innovating for, and with, our customers and partners to bring the future forward.”
The full details of these announcements will be revealed at Grass Valley's press conference on Thursday, September 12 at 15.30 at the Hotel Novotel, Amsterdam RAI. To read Grass Valley’s latest IBC Show press announcements, please follow the links below:
- RT Software Joins Grass Valley Technology Alliance To Drive Innovation and Interoperability: https://www.grassvalley.com/press/20190814-3763-rt-software-joins-grass-valley-technology-alliance-to-drive-innovation-and-interoperability/
- Grass Valley Enables Open-Standards IP Production for IBC TV: https://www.grassvalley.com/press/20190819-3764-grass-valley-enables-open-standards-ip-production-for-ibc-tv/
- Grass Valley Live Production Solutions Give Expert’ease the Edge: https://www.grassvalley.com/press/20190822-3765-grass-valley-live-production-solutions-give-expertease-the-edge/
- GLOBO Launches New All-IP Exhibition Centre Based on Grass Valley’s IP Routing and Signal Processing Technologies: https://www.grassvalley.com/press/20190904-3768-globo-launches-new-all-ip-exhibition-centre-based-on-grass-valleys-ip-routing-and-signal-processing-technologies/
- Grass Valley Launches Kula AV at IBC 2019 to Deliver Powerful All-in-One Production Switcher for Smaller Operations: https://www.grassvalley.com/press/20190905-3769-grass-valley-launches-kula-av-at-ibc-2019-to-deliver-powerful-all-in-one-production-switcher-for-smaller-operations/
- Grass Valley Debuts GV Pace to Deliver Tablet-Based Automation-Assisted Control for Unscripted Live Production: https://www.grassvalley.com/press/20190909-3773-grass-valley-debuts-gv-pace-to-deliver-tablet-based-automation-assisted-control-for-unscripted-live-production/