Danmon Systems Group (DSG) will exhibit its full range of systems integration services on stand 4R2-06 at Broadcast Asia, Singapore, 21-24 June.
DSG is one of the world's most experienced providers of systems integration support to television and radio broadcasters, postproduction houses and professional audio studios, as well as the corporate, academic and government sectors. DSG's fields of activity include every aspect of broadcast and electronic media technology, from consultancy to production and postproduction, transmission and archiving, encompassing video, audio, graphics, streaming, audio visual and multimedia applications.
DSG is a part of Dan Technologies Group which has more than 125 proactive and strongly-motivated staff operating internationally from offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
"Broadcast Asia reaches some very dynamic markets, attracting a good level of attendance from the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent right across to Indonesia and Australasia," DSG Deputy Managing Director Peter Thomsen comments. "It is a region which takes quality very seriously and which we support from the company's headquarters in Europe and DSG's regional office in Hanoi."
DSG has completed many successful projects over more than 25 years. These range in size from the comparatively modest to the extremely large. Recent successes include:
* Designing, constructing and complete turnkey delivery of regional TV stations in Vietnam, including extensive on-site technical and journalistic training.
* Equipping and installing a radio station in Ethiopia. Reliability together with ease of operation and maintenance were key objectives.
* Developing and installing a robotic camera system for TV2 News, Teglholm, Copenhagen, including HD/SD cameras with optical fibre signal feed, pan/tilt/lens control, motorised pedestal and attached prompter. Also a dual routing matrix with 18 user stations, integrating graphics workstations and greatly extending the channel's 24/7 news operations.
* HD upgrade of production systems for ATG Kanal 75, Sweden. The first phase of this project, already completed, included a new multi-format router, a new router control system and new HD infrastructure. On the audio side, the project encompasses the implementation of a new communication system and new fibre ring infrastructure.
* Master control and playout facilities, television and music production studios, decentralised production facilities and OB facilities for one of Europe's largest public-service broadcasters.
* Designing and installing an IP-based remote-controlled camera system at seven regional sites for a major Scandinavian broadcaster.
DSG is currently involved in the design of a new media building for a private broadcaster in Russia. DSG will be working in partnership with a Danish engineering company which has contracted for the design of the media house. The new building is expected to be ready for operation in 2015.
Peter Thomsen (Deputy Managing Director), Bjarne Pedersen (Chief Representative of DSG's Hanoi office) and colleague Lien Nguyen will be in attendance throughout the show.
The attached image shows a master control system installed by Danmon Systems Group at the Copenhagen headquarters of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation.