StreamUK this week debuted their new and improved Media Platform which brings several key enhancements that allow content owners to be fully compliant in the delivery of video content but also give great new opportunities to drive up viewing hours and engagement.
What's even more impressive is that these enhancements have been released after the platform won “Best Asset Management Tool” at the 2013 Streaming Media Europe Reader's Choice Awards.
A case of the best getting better? Let's take a look at the headlines:
1. The player now supports HTTPS delivery and has multi device support within HTML5.
2. New analytics show content owners who's watching and for how long, from where and from which platform and device. When added to the ability to choose your ad placements, a really powerful tool emerges to cater your content to the behaviour of your online audience.
3. New social sharing tools let viewers share a specific point within a video, a goal or sending off for example instead of just posting a link with a comment including the key time. Less time spent by audiences combined with more sharing opportunities? It's clever stuff.
For content creators or owners there are some nice extra tweaks too:
1. In-keeping with new Section 508 guidelines the Media Platform multi language support for captions and subtitles.
2. Integrated ticket tracking has been implemented so content owners can log in, curate and edit their videos and also, should they need to, keep up to date with tickets. And as StreamUK work across 5 European locations, you know they're working when you are.
3. New permission levels have been introduced so a full hierarchy can be introduced to a team's log ins. Now you can control who does what!
StreamUK are going from strength to strength with this new release and, even better, they offer a free trial to new clients so you can see the improvements for yourself.
Contact them on email@example.com
StreamUK are specialists in online video, webcasting and live streaming with offices in the UK, Malta, Turkey, Spain, Italy and Sweden. They have won multiple awards for their products and projects and supply major clients such as the BBC, the Guardian, and LiverpoolFC.
For more info or comment please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (0207) 419 2027